Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year, New Books

Howdy! Really quick little note to say I'm very excited about 2015 & I hope you are, too. Waiting for the release sometime in the next few weeks of my latest book, KISSED BY THE OUTLAW, coming to you from Blushing Books.

Currently also about to start new projects, hopefully the most I've worked on in the past few years. With that, I'm also looking forward to blogging a lot more often. Lots of thoughts to share with you, news, maybe even some upcoming interviews with other authors that I love and I'm sure you do, too. Even if all I do is pop on here with a recipe, but I promise to keep in touch much more often, so bookmark this baby!

More news on KISSED BY THE OUTLAW to come. I'm happy to say that this is my very first time-travel romance, so I hope you keep an eye out for it.

For now, hope your New Year is fun, safe, happy & filled with lots of good books!

Hey, one more thing: Look for me on Facebook as well as Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment