Thursday, January 1, 2015

Very Little Bacardi Last Night & Welcome 2015

Okay, so last night I wiped out my post announcing my new book, a time travel entitled KISSED BY THE OUTLAW. Not a lot of details yet, but this will be brought to you by the wonderful Blushing Books in the very near future.

So then I see that I had two posts with the same title. Duh. "New Book on the Way." I figured last night I might have hit something and published the same post twice. Totally deleted the announcement. Just in case anybody's wondering, I only had a teensy bit of Bacardi in my skinny Colada last night because I fell asleep before I could finish it. Not enough to have affected proper new-book-announcing. My husband had to wake me up to watch the ball drop in Times Square on TV. (I'm showing my age, but does anybody else miss Dick Clark???)

Anyway, here's the announcement that KISSED BY THE OUTLAW, a brand-spankin' new, spanking romance is on the way!

And may you have a Happy New Year! Welcome to 2015! It's always exciting to bring in a new year, with all its new opportunities, new experiences, and further chances for Bacardi in skinny coladas!

No comments:

Post a Comment