Thursday, February 12, 2015

Finally--an UPDATE!

Yes! I have to say, if I'm not the laziest blogger out there, I'd hate to see the one who DOES get that unenviable title!

Actually, I'm not really lazy...just seriously burning the midnight oil these days, with either writing my spanking romances or working on my vanilla titles. (Under another name, of course.)

But I'm coming out of that place deep within my newest book (see the cute illustration on the right? And no, that's not me, though I do kinda dress like that sometimes) to give a couple of updates. The first is that I've gotten word from my wonderful editor at Blushing Books that KISSED BY THE OUTLAW (my western historical/time travel romance) is coming out THIS month, probably towards the last week of Feburary. Bookmark my blog, because I might have an interview with one of that book's "stars"!

Also, just got back to work on my WIP, which now is titled YESTERDAY'S PRINCESS. I'm hoping to have more titles coming out this year than I've had in past years, so I'm trying to follow up KISSED BY THE OUTLAW with another new release. YESTERDAY'S PRINCESS is a contemporary spanking romance that hopefully will find its way to your ebook app/Kindle/Nook soon.

Oh, and I promise to keep popping out of my writing cave more often to bring you updates...and possibly much more. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment